Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Burns Lake & District Chamber of Commerce General Manager Employment Opportunity The Burns Lake & District Chamber of
City Of Vernon Lifeguard / Instructors Employment Opportunity Lifeguard / Instructors (Part Time) 4 Positions Reporting to the Director,
STORAGE FOR YOUR LIFE Customer Service Representative CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE Are you retired or laid off from long
New Town Services Senior Architectural Technologist New Town Services (Kelowna) has an immediate opening for a Senior Architectural Technologist.
The City of Nelson Engineering Technician The CITY OF NELSON is currently recruiting Summer Students. Information regarding these positions