Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Regional District Of Nanaimo Executive Assistant Job Opportunity. The Regional District of Nanaimo has an employment opportunity for an
Sanders Medical Skin, Vein & Laser Receptionist Join Our Team! Receptionist wanted for busy medical clinic providing dermatology, aesthetics
A & G Fencing Ltd. Crew Leader Job Opportunity. Are you a leader and a team builder? Are you