Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Pacificus Biological Services Ltd. Fisheries Technologist Now Hiring Fisheries Technologist Full time Fisheries Technologist required for our Port Hardy
Bell, Jacoe & Company Legal Assistant Now Hiring Legal Assistant Bell, Jacoe & Company is seeking a permanent, full-time
Sir Bob's Fish & Chips Waitress P/T waitress required immediately, must be able to work day or evening shift.
Kal Tire Sales & Service Team Members Employment Opportunity With over 240 locations, Kal Tire is the largest independently
Cermaq Canada Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator Warehouse & Logistics Coordinator - Port McNeill, BC Application Requirements: Ability to