Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Prince Rupert Port Authority Human Resources Generalist Employment Opportunity. The Port of Prince Rupert, Canada's leading edge port
Carnoustie Golf Crew Members Job Opportunity. Carnoustie Golf in Port Coquitlam is now hiring for Seasonal Greens Crew
Dengarry Professional Services Ltd. Caregivers Employment Opportunity. Dengarry Professional Services Ltd. is seeking quality Caregivers to provide supported living