Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Home Instead Senior Care Staff Co-ordinator STAFF COORDINATOR Home Instead Senior Care - is a special team of
CERMAQ CANADA LTD SALT WATER ASSIT MGR SALT WATER ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER Vancouver Island, BC We are currently seeking
Seven Stones Winery Wine Shop Representative Wine Shop Representative for a boutique winery located in the pristine Similkameen Valley.
The Gear Centre Truck and Transport Mechanic THE GEAR CENTRE Truck and Transport Mechanic (Surrey, B.C.) Journeyman Truck &