Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Storage for Your Life Manager Storage for Your Life Solutions Inc. is a mid-sized self-storage operator with 4
City of Courtenay Database Analyst Employment Opportunity The City of Courtenay invites written applications for the position of Database
Comox Valley Child Care Development Association Early Years Child Developement Consultant EARLY YEARS CHILD DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT at the Comox
Valley Toyota Lot Attendant Job Opportunity! Valley Toyota is now seeking a Lot Attendant to join our team