Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Hope & Area Transition Society Family / Youth Key Workers The Hope & Area Transition Society is a non-profi
District of Fort St. James Equipment Operator Employment Opportunity Temporary Equipment Operator The District of Fort St. James
Coast Mountains School District No. 82 Custodians Employment Opportunity Coast Mountains School District 82 3211 Kenney Street, Terrace, BC
Smithers Golf & Country Club Prep Cook Now Hiring Prep Cook Smithers Golf & Country Club is seeking enthusiastic,