Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Cranbrook History Centre Tour Guides Employment Opportunity. Cranbrook History Centre (formerly the Canadian Museum of Rail Travel) is
Cherry Park Retirement Residence Relief Cook/Guest Attendant Cherry Park Retirement Residence is seeking a part-time Relief Cook/Guest Attendant. The
Four Seasons RV Rentals Customer Service Representative Come join the Four Seasons RV Rentals Team in Abbotsford as
City Of Trail Operator - Utility Distribution Job Opportunity. The City of Trail is recruiting for the permanent full-time