Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Cowichan Station Area Assn. Executive Director EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR; Cowichan Station Area Assn. Please see job description at:
Okanagan Indian Band Social Development Worker Employment Opportunity Department Social Development Worker A Criminal Record Check and 3 References
Regional District of Central Kootenay Child Minders Career Opportunity. The Regional District of Central Kootenay (RDCK), Nelson &
City Of Vernon Manager- Development Engineering MANAGER, DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING (Exempt) Immediately - December 31, 2015, (or subject to the