Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Shuswap Indian Band Lands Manager Full-time (33.5 Hours/week). Develop and administer laws and policies related to land administration, land
City Of Cranbrook Facility Technician Labourer Employment Opportunity. The City of Cranbrook is currently recruiting for Facility Technician Labourer.
Regional District Of Nanaimo Technician II - Utilities Career Opportunity. The Regional District of Nanaimo has an employment