Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
School District No. 74 Bus Driver Career Opportunity. The Gold Trail School District requires Relief/Casual workers for on-call work
Boys & Girls Club of Williams Lake Youth Workers The Boys and Girls Club of Williams Lake is hiring
City Of Kelowna Airport Operations Senior Manager Career Opportunity. The City of Kelowna has an opportunity for: Airport Operations