Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Regional District of North Okanagan Water Ambassador Job Opportunity! The Regional District of North Okanagan wishes to fill the
Bernie Hughes EI Consulting EI Claim Denied EI CLAIM Denied? Need Help? 22 yrs experience as an EI Officer.
DeMille's Sweet Corn & Produce Cashiers/Clerks DeMille's Sweet Corn & Produce requires cashiers, produce clerks and outside helpers.
The Dze L K ant Friendship Centre Family Support Worker The Dze L K'ant Friendship Centre