Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
BULKLEY VALLEY HOME CENTREhouston yard personFull Time Delivery Driver / Yard Worker Duties include customer service, receiving,
TODD LARSON & ASSOCIATES INC.Recept BookkeeperTemporary Bookkeeper/Receptionist Position available for 2-3 days per week starting January 6,
Build Your Career With Us Production Positions, Nicola Valley Division, Merritt, BC Do you thrive in
SODA CREEK INDIAN BANDTEMP HEADSTART COORDINATSoda Creek Indian Band Head Start Coordinator (Term Position) Job Summary: The