Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
CERMAQ CANADA LTD SALT WATAR ASST MGR SALTWATER ASSISTANT SITE MANAGER Reporting to the Site Manager, you would lead
PR SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 52 Maintenance Tradesperson Maintenance Tradesperson (Electrician) School District No. 52 (Prince Rupert) is accepting applications