Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Van der Merwe Family Caregiver Caregiver Needed! This is a full-time, permanent position required by the Van der Merwe
Kim & Cheng Family Live-In Caregiver Employment Opportunity. Live-In Caregiver, required by the Kim & Cheng family of
Arts Council Of The North Okanagan Program Instructor A Great Place To Work In The Sunny Okanagan! The
Cottonwood House Historic Site Youth Heritage Workers Now Hiring Youth Heritage Workers High School and Post-Secondary Student Positions May