Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
KingFisher Boats Cutting & Forming Assistant KingFisher Boats, North America's leading manufacturer of all-welded aluminum boats is looking
Vancouver Island Health Authority Pharmacist Casual Full-time Work - Great opportunity for flexible schedule (new parents, semi-retired) The Campbell
Nelson Waldorf School Music Teacher Seeking BC Certified Teachers for 2015-16 for part-time teaching position. Music Teacher: experience conducting