Avoid becoming a victim of scams and fraud! Beware of any deals involving wire transfers, cashier checks, money orders, shipping, or any promises of transaction protection, certification or guarantees. ALWAYS:
- Arrange to meet so the buyer can examine the item before payment.
- Be suspicious of too-good-to-be-true offers; there's probably a catch. NEVER:
- Send money before you have seen the item.
- Send an item before you have been paid. Well Known Classified Scams
- Cheap overseas phones - iPhones etc
- Cheap Laptops - Macbooks etc
- Cheap loans- overseas
- Get rich programs
- Advance Funds Fraud
- Puppy Scams
Think, Be Smart and Don't Be Fooled
Coast Mountains School District No. 82 Custodians Employment Opportunity Coast Mountains School District 82 3211 Kenney Street, Terrace, BC
City Of Kelowna Energy Specialist - Term Job Postings The City of Kelowna currently has opportunities for: Energy Specialist
School District No. 85 Secretary Employment Opportunity School District No. 85 requires the following TEMPORARY position: Posting #11: Secretary,
North Coast-Skeena First Nations Stewardship Lead Hand Now Hiring Surveyors North Coast-Skeena First Nations Stewardship Society is hiring